Applying Online using the AUC e-Recruitment system will allow you to:
- Create your own personal account for future visits.
- Return to view and update your personal history form at
- Apply to more than one vacancy notice.
- Monitor the status of vacancy notices for which you have
- Receive e-mail correspondence about vacancy notices for
which you have applied.
- You are strongly encouraged to apply to an advertised
vacancy notice for which you consider you are qualified. Upon completion of the
personal history form, online applications will be acknowledged via e-mail.
- To start the online application process, applicants are
required to register online for a personal account.
- After opening the account, applicants may apply for
vacancies using the AUC personal history form provided. Once the personal
history form has been completed for a particular vacancy, it can be saved and
used for future applications. The personal history form may be modified as
necessary for future applications.
- Please check your qualifications against the
requirements displayed in the position description.
- All applications must be received before the vacancy
notice closing deadline.
- Once an application has been submitted, it will be
transmitted to the appropriate office for review.
Step 1: Complete your Personal History Form
Please complete All of the required sections of the Personal History form
by clicking 'My Profile' at the top of this page. Key to sections:
- Unchecked boxes indicate required sections that must be
- Checked boxes indicate sections already completed.
Step 2: Apply to a vacancy online
- Complete all sections of the Personal History form.
- Click on 'Vacancies' at the top of the page.
- Select a vacancy of interest
- Click 'Apply'.
- Read the verification of the application, respond to all
questions (if applicable), Provide letter of motivation (if applicable), and
submit your final application by clicking 'Apply'.
Receipt of online applications will be confirmed via the email address you
have provided. The email is not official confirmation of your application, only
the vacancy appearing in your list is proof and confirmation. For further
information on an application, you may:
- Click 'My Applications' in your personal profile to
verify that the vacancy appears; this is your confirmation.
- Verify that your email address is correct by navigating
to the 'Contact Info' section of your profile.
If neither the vacancy nor the confirmation appears, please resubmit your
application following the procedures in 'Apply to Current Vacancies'. If you are
experiencing additional problems, please contact the e-Recruitment