How do I apply?
Applying Online using the AUC e-Recruitment system will allow you to:
- Create your own personal account for future visits.
- Return to view and update your personal history form at
- Apply to more than one vacancy notice.
- Monitor the status of vacancy notices for which you have
- Receive e-mail correspondence about vacancy notices for
which you have applied.
- You are strongly encouraged to apply to an advertised
vacancy notice for which you consider you are qualified. Upon completion of the
personal history form, online applications will be acknowledged via e-mail.
- To start the online application process, applicants are
required to register online for a personal account.
- After opening the account, applicants may apply for
vacancies using the AUC personal history form provided. Once the personal
history form has been completed for a particular vacancy, it can be saved and
used for future applications. The personal history form may be modified as
necessary for future applications.
- Please check your qualifications against the
requirements displayed in the position description.
- All applications must be received before the vacancy
notice closing deadline.
- Once an application has been submitted, it will be
transmitted to the appropriate office for review.